Play-asia Top pre-orders

Thursday 16 June 2016

Some camera accessories bought from amazon

I have been on a shopping mood recently for my camera and Gopro session accessories. I bought 3 items from amazon, Joby handphone mount, amazonbasics Gopro mount and Manfrotto pixi evo mini tripod for my XT-1. Also, I have been pondering if I should get a real tripod as well.

For the mounts, there is nothing much to talk about. The Joby mount is all hard plastics (other than the spring catch) and looks to be durable for me. As for the mini tripod, it is pretty big and has some neat functions. Overall, it is a well designed and sturdy enough to hold up to 2.5 kg load on its ball head which is great. I hope it can be good companion to my XT-1.

Here are the pics:

Items

Amazonbasics Gopro tripod mounts

Joby handphone mount package

Looks big on my hand

Wide open, the legs can be extend by 5 stops

Sliding switch for normal or low mode

No comments:

Post a Comment