Play-asia Top pre-orders

Thursday 16 June 2016

Fujifilm 55-200 lens

As father's day is approaching, i decided to get myself a present which is a telephoto lens which I have been considering for a while. It is to complete my basic lens collection, a prime, a general purpose and a telephoto lens.

This lens is not new, it has been in the market for a couple of years and it has pretty good review although the reach is not that far. There is a super telephoto lens which is released not long ago but it is too expensive for me. I think this current lens should be able to satisfy my needs.

I buy this lens online from amazon as it is much cheaper than buying it locally. A few hundred bucks difference (including taxes) and I don't know why. So I decided to get it. It arrived in around 2 weeks time.

For the reviews and unboxing videos, there is a number of them online. As I am still a amateur, I will just show the pics in this post. I took the pics using XT-1 + 18-55mm lens.


Box

Contents

Lens and the included storage cloth

No comments:

Post a Comment