Play-asia Top pre-orders

Tuesday 2 August 2011

Castlevania: Lord of shadow completed

Bought the Japanese version some time back, I even write a post on it when it arrived. I took a pretty long time to complete this game lol. Although this game is released last year, I didn't know or watch the ending on youtube until I completed it.

I was surprised by the ending that the hero become Dracula instead after saving his land. However, there are 2 subsequent add-on (Reverie and Resurrection) for the game after the last battle of Lord of Shadows, it is to know how Gabriel Belmont become Dracula which corresponds to the ending of the game first part. The 2 add on can be purchase on the Playstation Network. Both parts is pretty short and the walkthrough can be found at youtube.

Note: From what I know, this storyline is completely new and bears no links to the original 
          castlevania series.

Below is the full story (Credits to the individual uploader for their clips):


Lord of Shadows ending


Reverie Ending (continuation after the final battle of Lord of Shadows)


Resurrection ending (shows how Gabriel became Dracula)

1 comment:

  1. Hi man! Nice blog!

    Me too i have the japanese version of this game. A few months ago i get platinum trophy, but i can't to get the 2 "add on" on the japanese playstation store. I used keywords in search box and i didn't found results. Could you please to help me to get it anyway?

    Thanks!

    ddpt

    ReplyDelete