Play-asia Top pre-orders

Friday 4 December 2015

Holiday Inn Kemayoran

Recently, I had a business trip to Indonesia and I stayed in Holiday Inn booked by my colleague. From first impression, it looks like a new hotel to me and all the facilities is pretty new and clean which is important to me. I stayed in a Junior suite which has a mini hall, 1 bedroom and 2 toilets.

For surrounding facilities, it has a small shopping mall behind the hotel and can be accessed conveniently via the link way at the lobby area. It is basically a food mall with 80% selling different foods from local to international cuisines. Most of them are cafe concept stalls and the pricing is only slightly cheaper compared to my country.

Overall, it is a pleasant stay to me. Here are the pics:

Hall

Hall

Dining table

Toilet 1

Bedroom

Toilet 2

Toilet 2

No comments:

Post a Comment