Play-asia Top pre-orders

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Long time since last update and Casio watch

It has been close to 9 months since I last updated my blog. I am too busy with my 2nd child which arrived couple of months ago.

Recently, I bought a retro Casio digital watch model F-91 which may be familiar to some of you. I think I have it as a child long time ago. This classic model is still in production due to its popularity. It has all the basic functions like alarm, stopwatch etc. and it is low cost. Locally, it cost around 13 bucks +/-. It is a no frills watch.

It seems a bit small on my hand but I think I can use it for exercise regime. I can even pass it down to my elder kid since he is coming to 4 years now.

Here are the pictures (I bought the green version) :

Top view

 Back view

No comments:

Post a Comment