Play-asia Top pre-orders

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Stuff from amazon

Recently, there is a change of rules in amazon and they now accept certain items for international shipping directly unlike last time you need to go through a forwarder. I believe many local people is excited about since some of the items can be more cheaper than buying it locally. Moreover, it has free shipping if you exceed a certain purchasing amount.

One of the item is SSD, you can save quite an amount if you buy it online. The only issue is to RMA it if anything is wrong. The item will need to be ship back to them for an exchange.

The items I had in mind is a SSD since my crucial SSD is running out of space and a camera bag for my Olympus EM-5. So I got a Samsung SSD and a National Geographic bag. And it is cheaper than to buy it locally. But the shipping time will take about 3 weeks to reach here by UPS or maybe by other courier. So I guess you need to be patient. Below is the pics of the items.


 Nice well protected box with air bags inside

 Bag and SSD

 Nice little bag for my MFT

Nice drawing of the map in the interior

The smaller pocket for little accessories

 Full package for the Samsung 840 SSD (120GB)

I think in future I will get more items from amazon since I can get savings on the items I am interested in and also hard to find items locally.

No comments:

Post a Comment